Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Getting slightly smarter with money

I think I have gotten slightly smarter with money! Guess having some money savvy folks around me did rub off me somewhat.

I had been wanted to buy a new brand bottle of laneige perfect renew cream, which is about 50 ml per bottle. This will cost me around SGD55+. I would usually get my stock from Qoo10, capitalising on the SGD 2 buck discount coupon. My mom and I are users of the cream. As such, the cream is gone like in a jiffy kind.

This time round, I have decided to get my stock from Carousell. What I did was I paid 10 bucks for a laneige perfect renew trial pack at SGD10, which includes 1 x cream (25ml !!!!), 1 x eye cream, 1 x emulsion, 1 x refiner, 1 x regenerator. Now is to monitor Carousell further to see if anyone is letting go of any more of the cream at a cheaper rate. I do use the rest of the products albeit other brands. As such, no worries that the rest of the items would be put to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment