Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Choice of drink

Being more conscious of the need to be more environmentally friendly has affected my lifestyle. No regrets though. I am happy to do my part.

In the name of vanity, last Saturday I came out of the house for a wedding, carrying only a small bag. Clearly, a small bag wouldn't fit my usual 500ml water bottle. I wouldn't want a smaller water bottle as I am a camel, I would need tons of water to keep my body hydrated. But still, I stepped out of the house without my water bottle.

Post wedding gathering, Casey and I made an impromptu decision to go for karaoke. The thought that I would need water, consequently buying a plastic bottle of water struck me.

Standing in front of the neatly lined up drink section, the conscious need for decision making was real. I was glad that I managed to walk out of the supermarket with a glass bottle of water.

Now that I am done drinking the water, the bottle shall be recycled.






No comments:

Post a Comment